Why Invest in Oil & Gas?
- Superior Return On Investment
- Portfolio Diversification
- 100% Tax Deductable
- Hedge Against Inflation
- Long Term Income
With the unstable economy, $15 TRILLION in National debt, and continued massive government spending, investors are flocking to Oil and Gas investments. Today, we're dealt with many economic uncertainties which include the U.S. Dollar decline over the past 11 years consecutively, volatile stock markets, a housing bubble, bank failures, and high unemployment rates. Oil has proven to offset these negative measures time and time again, and is a critical part of a healthy financial portfolio. Oil is arguably one of the best hedges against inflation on the planet.
Why AEGIS Oil?
- Wells Are In Production NOW
- Low Risk With HIGH Return
- Most Valuable Leases In The Country
We believe in the following principles of long-term success:
- Focus on proven producing fields, lowering risk.
- Maximize the value of our opportunities by increasing reserves while reducing cost.
- Maintain a highly competitive team of experienced personnel, consultants and strategic alliances.
- Operate on a low overhead cost structure;
- Enhance the value of opportunities through work-overs and improved technologies.
1According to the SEC an Accredited Investor is a person with an individual net worth, or a combined net worth with their spouse, in excess of $1,000,000, excluding primary residence when the investment is made; or has an income of $200,000 or more for the two previous years or a joint income combined with their spouse of $300,000 or more for those years and a realistic anticipation of an equal income amount in the present year. For more information please read our Accredited Investors Defined page.
Find Out More Information On Our Active Wells
Fields with * are required.